- This event has passed.
Elgin Chardonnay Colloquium
06.10.2017 – 07.10.2017R3000
The 3rd Elgin Chardonnay Colloquium takes place on the 6th and 7th of October 2017 at Houw Hoek Hotel
On Friday, 6 October 2017, two tutored tastings of Elgin vs International Chardonnay’s will be hosted by Jamie Goode and Michael Fridjhon, followed by a dinner prepared by Chef Craig Cormack in the evening. This will all be happening at Houw Hoek Hotel.
Saturday, 7 October 2017 there will be a selection of lunches to choose from hosted by producers in Elgin. Book to ensure your first choice as seats are limited.
The Weekend ticket costs R3,000 per person and includes
– Bubbly on arrival
– Elgin presentation by Richard Kershaw MW
– Vinpro Report by Conrad Schutte
– International Speakers Jamie Goode and Michael Fridjhon
– 2016 Elgin Chardonnay Vintage tasting
– International vs Elgin Chardonnay tasting
– Dinner prepared by Chef Craig Cormack
– Saturday Events at one of 6 venues
Due to the limited number of tickets, it will be first come first served.
Elgin Chardonnay producers:
Almenkerk Wine Estate
Neil Ellis Wines
Paul Cluver Wines
Paul Wallace Wines
Domaine Comtes Lafon, Burgundy, France
Bindi, Victoria, Australia
Failla, California, USA
Norman Hardie, Prince Edward County, Canada
Domaine Billaud-Simon, Burgundy, France
Dog Point, Marlborough, New Zealand
Errazuriz, Aconcagua Valley, Chile
Catena Zapata, Mendoza, Argentina